Contact Us -
1059 North Hercules Avenue
Clearwater, Florida 33765
St. Petersburg Store:
2168 34th Street South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711
Clothes To Kids Referral Letter
This section is for agencies, school employees, religious leaders, and other community advocates who want to refer a child for shopping at CTK. Thank you for helping us reach child in need of school clothing.
The easiest and best way to refer a child for shopping is to have the family call us at Clothes To Kids and tell us that they have a free or reduced lunch letter. That's all they need! It's really that simple!
If you need to provide a referral for a child, please do the following:
1. Verify that each child you are referring to Clothes To Kids is enrolled in a Pinellas County School in grades K-12, this includes children in home school.
2. Your client must bring the original CTK Referral Form (filled out by you on your organization letterhead) to their appointment to be able to shop.
3. CTK does not accept faxed, mailed or emailed referrals.
4. The CTK Referral Form must be an original on your organization letterhead and must include the following information:
a) Date of referral
b) Parent/Guardian name, address and phone
c) Each child's name, school, date of birth, pant and shoe size
d) Your name, title, contact phone and signature
5. Click here for a copy of the CTK Referral Form and copy it on your organization letterhead and follow the guidelines listed above.
Can we answer any questions?
Leslie Bednarski, Program Director (727) 441-5050, ext. 123