Come and shop with us.
BECOMING A CLOTHES TO KIDS SHOPPER REQUIRES THREE THINGS
1. Your child must live and attend school in Pinellas or Hillsborough County. We are currently serving kids in PreK4-12th grade.
2. Your child must be eligible for free or reduced-price lunch through Pinellas or Hillsborough County Schools. We require proof of free or reduced-price lunch** from the child’s school, which can be the “lunch letter.”
3. Call us and make an appointment. All shopping at Clothes To Kids is by appointment only. Call 727-441-5050 to shop in Pinellas County (St. Pete or Clearwater Stores) or 813-616-6430 to shop in Tampa. Please keep in mind that during our busy months (back-to-school, holidays) appointments may book out as far as two weeks. Bring proof of free or reduced-price lunch eligibility and some form of photo ID to your appointment.
Then, come and shop with us! We look forward to seeing you at Clothes To Kids!
**In a crisis, or for your first visit, a referral from an approved agency by a social worker, caseworker teacher, administrator, counselor or place of worship is accepted.
The referral form can be completed by the following community advocates:
- A social worker or caseworker at a local agency
- A teacher, guidance counselor, or social worker at a school
- A religious leader at a place of worship
The Referral Form must be printed on your agency, school, or congregation letterhead and must be dated and signed by an agency representative. Please fill out our the Referral Form completely, including the following:
- Parent name, address, and phone number
- Children’s names, dates of birth, and the school they attend
- A sentence stating that you know the family and that they are in need of assistance
We ask that you refer only those families that you know firsthand, and who you know to be in financial need of our services. We also ask that you verify that the children are enrolled in Pinellas or Hillsborough County Schools, grades Pre-K4 through 12th. Please notify parent or guardian that they may be asked to provide proof of enrollment upon arrival at the store. All referral letters are subject to verification. If you would like to refer a family to shop at Clothes To Kids, please click here.
Please instruct families to call 727-441-5050 to make an appointment and remind them to bring their proof of eligibility or referral with them to their appointment. Parents are not required to bring their children to obtain clothing, however they are always welcome as fitting rooms are available. Clothes To Kids is a year-round program. Eligible children may shop twice in a 12-month period. Let's shop!