Do you want to refer a family to shop?
This section is for agencies, school employees, religious leaders, and other community advocates who want to refer a child for shopping at Clothes To Kids. Thank you for helping us reach child in need of school clothing.
AFTER PRINTING THE REFERRAL LETTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Verify that each child you are referring to Clothes To Kids is enrolled in a Pinellas or Hillsborough County School in grades PreK4 -12, this includes children in home school.
- The family must bring the original Clothes To Kids Referral Form (filled out by you on your organization letterhead) to their appointment to be able to shop and must include the following information:
- Date of referral
- Parent/Guardian name, address and phone
- Each child's name, school, date of birth, pant and shoe size
- Your name, title, contact phone and signature
Can we answer any questions?
For the Clearwater shoppers - contact Lauren