Clothes to Kids Referral Letter
This section is for agencies, school employees, religious leaders, and other community advocates who want to refer a child for shopping at CTK. Thank you for helping us reach child in need of school clothing.
The easiest and best way to refer a child for shopping is to have the family call us at Clothes To Kids and tell us that they have a free or reduced lunch letter. That's all they need! It's really that simple!
If you need to provide a referral for a child, please do the following:
- Verify that each child you are referring to Clothes To Kids is enrolled in a Pinellas County School in grades K-12, this includes children in home school.
- Your client must bring the original CTK Referral Form (filled out by you on your organization letterhead) to their appointment to be able to shop.
- CTK does not accept faxed, mailed or emailed referrals.
- The CTK Referral Form must be an original on your organization letterhead and must include the following information:
- Date of referral
- Parent/Guardian name, address and phone
- Each child's name, school, date of birth, pant and shoe size
- Your name, title, contact phone and signature
Fill out a copy of the CTK Referral Form and copy it on your organization letterhead and follow the guidelines listed above.
Can we answer any questions?
Leslie Bednarski, Program Director (727) 441-5050, ext. 123