Why Donate to
Clothes To Kids?
$50 will provide one child with a wardrobe, that's a full week's worth of school clothes. Will you help us provide one wardrobe, or two . . . or ten?
Tribute gifts are a thoughtful way to reach out to those you love and to those in need in our community. Whether you wish to honor someone's anniversary, birthday, graduation or for no reason at all, we are happy to accept these gifts and notify those you love about your kindness. For memorials we will notify a family member or individual as you request.
AT CLOTHES TO KIDS all clothing and shoe donations are used in some way:
A Clothes To Kids wardrobe is free to our shoppers.
Clothes To Kids does not pass on any donations to other organizations.
- If donated items must be discarded due to condition or appropriateness the funds we receive from our textile recycler go towards the purchase of new socks and underwear.
- Any clothing items not suitable for school yet in good condition are made available to the family members of the shoppers on the day of their appointment.
CLOTHES TO KIDS gratefully accepts cash donations and we are proud to share with you...
- The cost for Clothes To Kids to provide a week's wardrobe of school clothing to an eligible student is only $50.
- 87% of expenditures go directly to program. Or said another way for every $1 you donate, $.87 goes directly to clothing a child!
- More than 73% of our funding comes from individuals.
- Clothes To Kids is 100% privately funded by individuals in our community, as well as businesses, organizations and private foundations.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
Want to talk with us about your donation? Call Jennifer Jacobs, Development Director at 727 441-5050 ext. 122 or email.
Our annual report and financials have a lot of numbers. We are very happy to report them, and we are especially glad to tell you that we have now provided more than 120,000 wardrobes to low-income children in Pinellas County, with a goal to deliver 11,000 wardrobes to school children in 2017, all free of charge.
990 and 2015 Audited Financials